Are you looking to help change education and children’s futures? Do you utilize the skills we teach through our curriculum?
Who are we?
- We like to think of ourselves as a team of people that care about creating, supporting, finding, and collaborating with the best educational products and curriculums available in the world today.
- Looking for the best curriculum-based products and services to help perpetuate the STEM movement.
- People from all walks of life that want to create autonomous thinking students and professionals.
- Why ReVisonEd inc? We put the team in STEAM. STEM, STEAM, and STREAM are all industry terms that people are using to sell a product. What makes us different?
Who you are
ReVisionEd is looking for
- Self-Starters – you’ll be working with clients and doing your part to grow the company. You’ll be out in the community and someone who’s seen as a helpful resource.
- Collaborators – Our team is here to support and help you flourish. We are always sharing resources and best practices. The time with your team is to share success and challenges to collaborate on solutions.
- Work from wherever – Working remote, you might feel a bit like an island of 1, but we are a chat away! Our team is located across the world and we are also traveling to locations as needed.
- Tech-focused – Proficient in standard office technologies and you can manage a mobile office. Your smartphone can access the office while on the go or with a client as needed.
We practice what we sell – Education 4.0 skills to enable what’s needed for Industry 4.0.
Ready to learn more and join a startup team that’s growing both nationally & internationally? We are looking for sales minded and related positions to fill across the US to identify obvious and unique opportunities to get ReVisionEd into the hands of every child.
To apply, send us an email (email@example.com) with your relevant information. Please also include a link to your LinkedIn profile.